Translate

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I'm lame

Hello again to the 3 people that read this. I was surprisingly busy over the summer and un-surprisingly lazy on my off days. I'll be posting the kpop roundup part 2 within the day, so look out for my rankings of the summer tracks!

As for reviews, I really really do want to catch up. I figure now that I've started school again I can work albums into my schedule! But, I'm gonna have to be a bit picky in which ones I review if I want to be on track by the end of the year... //sweats//. If there's any albums you REALLY want to see me review from where I left off, please comment below or spam me on twitter! @floralyoori :) Otherwise I'll just be picking out big names and personal favorites.

Here's to not being a bum!

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment